Here’s the latest…
Clara’s seen every inch of the Eastern French Pyrenees from the vantage of a bicycle. So far she’s embraced life on two wheels with delight. But I realize this is a delicate thing.
To keep her carefree cycling spirit alive, I’ve decided to pause all Real Travel France tours for 2017. I want to give Clara space to bike and grow without the pressure of leading tours.
I’ll be spending this time on a sabbatical in the United States—traveling by bike as a family, while exploring my American side. I’ll also be studying Steiner-Waldorf education and learning about forest kindergartens and outschooling. Hopefully I’ll have much to share with other families on future Real Travel France tours.
In the mean time:
- Contact me by email or phone for tips and advice on bicycling in France.
- I can arrange the Pyrenees to Plage tour as self-guided (send me a note for details).
- You can follow our family adventures on the Real Travel France blog (though posts will be sporadic).
- There’s a good chance you’ll find me on a 2017 summer tour with Adventure Cycling Association.
- I’m sometimes on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest (but not reliably). Phone or email is really your best bet.